NS&I is excited to announce the launch of a new online service for financial advice firms.
Firms now have secure online access to information on their clients’ NS&I holdings for the first time, via a purpose built portal, designed and delivered to meet growing adviser expectations of NS&I.
Once registered, advice firms will be able to do the following via the new online service:
- View a list of their clients with NS&I holdings (subject to a Letter of Authority)
- Select a client and view their NS&I portfolio
- View the transaction history of an account
- Get a valuation of fixed term accounts and see their maturity dates
- View copies of communications sent to their clients from NS&I
- View a client’s Premium Bonds prize history